Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fresh beginnings

I'm starting this blog to chronicle my adventures in vet school.  I've been accepted, I've registered for classes, I got an apartment and a roommate, I'm shopping for books, and now I'm just waiting for orientation to start in a week.  I even got a new haircut!  Posting might be scarce at times (I'll definitely be busy, but I'm sure I'll find time to post when taking breaks/procrastinating), but I'll do my best.

On a sidenote, to protect the privacy of my friends, family, classmates, and potential clients, I will not be using anyone's real name.  Also, all stories regarding cases seen (which probably won't happen for awhile, since I'll only be a first year) will have the facts changed and/or will be a compilation of several cases. 

No comments: